title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Remove multiple syncs in TuneFusion for Windows?

Remove multiple syncs in TuneFusion for Windows?

I installed TuneFusion 1.6 for Windows a few months ago, successfully synced maybe 20 albums to my Android phone.
    Going back into it today, there are MANY (50 or 100 or so) syncs listed that I did not create - all say "undefined -- never synched".
    I uninstalled 1.6 and reinstalled 1.7 but these syncs are still listed.

--> Is there an easy way to remove these many syncs? Very tedious to do one at a time. I don't know where the sync data is located in Windows.
    FWIW, I am on Windows 11, was upgraded from Windows 10 sometime after the initial TuneFusion install.

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: Remove multiple syncs in TuneFusion for Windows?

Into windows file explorer type at the top:

%appdata%\TuneFusion

Super Moderator

Also, it would be appreciated if you could post a screenshot picture of what the %appdata%\TuneFUSION folder looks like. Or better, email it to peter@dbpoweramp.com so I can figure out how this happened.

Spoon and Peter,
    Thank you for your responses. Sorry, I didn't log on and see them until today.
    I have emailed Peter a copy of the settings directory and some more thoughts/questions about the issue.

fofnr/Tom

Super Moderator

For future reference-
    Removal of Syncs.bin from the folder cleans this up, makes TuneFUSION forget all the registered syncs.

We've not been able to determine how a lot of uninitialized syncs appeared in TuneFUSION settings. Did your PC perhaps shut down unexpectedly while using TuneFUSION at some point?

A change has been made in TuneFUSION app to automatically discard nonsensical entries, for the next update.