title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Keep gerting error

Keep gerting error

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Ive been using the software to rip Cds for a while now but now I'm starting to get an error message when trying to rip Cds. I was wondering if it was an issue with my external cd/dvd drive (I have ripped probably close to 1000+ Cds with it, so I understand if its done for) or something wrong with the software. It says its unable to open the file for writing and something about Beginconversion. I am able to listen to Cds on a media player on my computer, so do you all have any ideas on what my issue could be?

Administrator

Re: Keep gerting error

What is the error shown?

All it says it error ripping to flac.....unable to open file for writing and it shows this : (dEncoder_flac:beginconversion)

Administrator

It means the location you are writing to, either does not exist, or does not have permission for CD Ripper to write to. Check the output to location.

It didnt seem like anything had changed with the destination folder but I went ahead and made a new folder and tried to write it to that destination instead and it still didn't work. this time though, I did receive an error message reason (win:112). Anyone know what this means?

Administrator

Change the ripping location to your Music folder, and test rip a CD, does that work?

Error 112 means your drive is full.

https://www.techinpost.com/how-fix-s...abase%20backup.

That was the issue! Thanks, I have a 500gig hard drive and had no idea it was full until now. I appreciate your help