title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Tracks have "Error", log says "Passed Verification"

Question Tracks have "Error", log says "Passed Verification"

Hello,

I am unable to get a CD ripped with all the tracks exhibiting the following error:

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to '\\musik\WORK\Ludovico Einaudi\Le Onde\Ludovico Einaudi_Le Onde_10_Onde Corte.flac'
    Track Not Verified By AccurateRip.
    At the same time the log shows:

Information ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to '\\musik\WORK\Ludovico Einaudi\Le Onde\Ludovico Einaudi_Le Onde_10_Onde Corte.flac'
    Track 10: Ripped LBA 175363 to 193003 (3:55) in 0:39. Filename: \\musik\WORK\Ludovico Einaudi\Le Onde\Ludovico Einaudi_Le Onde_10_Onde Corte.flac
    Secure [Pass 1 & 2, Ultra 1 to 1]
    CRC32: EA3FDD61 AccurateRip CRC: E920A298 (CRCv2) [DiscID: 013-001a96a7-01110985-b80de50d-10]
    Audio File Passed Verification
    How do I get the tracks ripped? They get deleted automtically after all the tracks of the CD have "errors" even though the log says they passed verification...

Thanks for any help.

Administrator

Re: Tracks have "Error", log says "Passed Verification"

You must have the option to mark insecure tracks 'as error' this is why they are deleted.

The audio verification just verifies the lossless audio was written and decoded without error, nothing to do with ripping quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You must have the option to mark insecure tracks 'as error' this is why they are deleted.

The audio verification just verifies the lossless audio was written and decoded without error, nothing to do with ripping quality.
    Hi Spoon,

This is very strange - when I abort the ripping of the disc (with all those errors) and I restart CD Ripper I see the follwing:

dbpoweramperr1.jpg

It seems to be just fine. However this is not the behaviour while the CD is ripping, which I described in my first post.

And these are the options that I have set:

dbpoweramperr2.jpg

What options should I set to allow ripping of tracks with Secure Rip which Accurate Rip does not know of?
    I don't see an option to -not- mark tracks as error when Accurate Rip doesn't know about them.

Thnx!

dBpoweramp Guru

To the right of "Mark Track as Error if" is a listbox with 3 options (disabled, insecure, not in AccurateRip). Choose disable or insecure.

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    To the right of "Mark Track as Error if" is a listbox with 3 options (disabled, insecure, not in AccurateRip). Choose disable or insecure.

Dat Ei
    Hi Dat Ei,

Thank you for describing this - it is not visually aparent that there is a LIST BOX with a selection option to the right of the text "Mark track as error if".
    Yes, indeed there is a gap between the text and the option... I didn't "see" it.

Here, for posterity, is a picture of the option:

dbpoweramperr3.jpg

Thank you!

dBpoweramp Guru

Agree with you - it's hard to find and could be more obvious. Had to search myself...

Dat Ei