title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question about FLAC Lyrics tag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • haihayho
    • Apr 2022

Question about FLAC Lyrics tag

I am pretty sure that the old versions work fine, but with 17.7 if I copy lyrics from a text or doc file to the tag field, it will only show the first line. I think the reason is the lyrics that I copied are in multiple lines, while dBpoweramp only shows 1 line, and separates each sentence with a semicolon or space.

In the past, the program will and supposed to do all those hassles, meaning all I need to do is pressing Ctrl + C and V. Now I cannot do it anymore, and actually, I don't know how to add lyrics now unless the lyrics are already in the file tag.

I almost forgot, I'm editing tags for FLAC.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Question about FLAC Lyrics tag

It is an area we have yet to address
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• haihayho
      • Apr 2022

So is there anything I can do from my end, like download old version or something else?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I do not think the older versions were any different.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• haihayho
          • Apr 2022

Thanks for letting me know Spoon, I hope you guys can address that in the near future.

Comment

• BraydonBennett
            • Mar 2023

You need to update the version of the program, then the problem will disappear.

Comment

• BraydonBennett
              • Mar 2023

Originally posted by haihayho
              I am pretty sure that the old versions work fine, but with 17.7 if I copy lyrics from a text or doc file to the tag field, it will only show the first line. I think the reason is the music promotion that I copied are in multiple lines, while dBpoweramp only shows 1 line, and separates each sentence with a semicolon or space.

In the past, the program will and supposed to do all those hassles, meaning all I need to do is pressing Ctrl + C and V. Now I cannot do it anymore, and actually, I don't know how to add lyrics now unless the lyrics are already in the file tag.

I almost forgot, I'm editing tags for FLAC.
              I have now installed FLAC (latest version), no problems.

Comment

Working...

]]>