title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Question about FLAC Lyrics tag

Post Question about FLAC Lyrics tag

I am pretty sure that the old versions work fine, but with 17.7 if I copy lyrics from a text or doc file to the tag field, it will only show the first line. I think the reason is the lyrics that I copied are in multiple lines, while dBpoweramp only shows 1 line, and separates each sentence with a semicolon or space.

In the past, the program will and supposed to do all those hassles, meaning all I need to do is pressing Ctrl + C and V. Now I cannot do it anymore, and actually, I don't know how to add lyrics now unless the lyrics are already in the file tag.

I almost forgot, I'm editing tags for FLAC.

Administrator

Re: Question about FLAC Lyrics tag

It is an area we have yet to address

So is there anything I can do from my end, like download old version or something else?

Administrator

I do not think the older versions were any different.

Thanks for letting me know Spoon, I hope you guys can address that in the near future.

You need to update the version of the program, then the problem will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by haihayho View Post
    I am pretty sure that the old versions work fine, but with 17.7 if I copy lyrics from a text or doc file to the tag field, it will only show the first line. I think the reason is the music promotion that I copied are in multiple lines, while dBpoweramp only shows 1 line, and separates each sentence with a semicolon or space.

In the past, the program will and supposed to do all those hassles, meaning all I need to do is pressing Ctrl + C and V. Now I cannot do it anymore, and actually, I don't know how to add lyrics now unless the lyrics are already in the file tag.

I almost forgot, I'm editing tags for FLAC.
    I have now installed FLAC (latest version), no problems.