title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with Linn Majik DSM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brackenrigg CR
    • Apr 2022

Problem with Linn Majik DSM

I recently bought a new Linn Majik DSM and a Synology NAS. I had previously ripped a lot of CDs to the NAS with a different ripper, but downloaded a trial version of dBpoweramp and tried that out by ripping a few more. When the free trial expired, I paid for a registered version and downloaded the software. I haven't ripped any more CDs since the download.

Everything worked fine until I bought the registered version. Since I downloaded and installed the registered version, I can't access my music library from Linn Kazoo or the Linn App. I get the following message:

"Requires Asset Premium Registration

Visit www.dbpoweramp.com"

I am not sure whether this is a Linn problem, a dBpoweramp problem or a Synology problem, but I would be grateful for any help.

(I also have a Sonos speaker that accesses the same music library without any problems)

Chris
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Problem with Linn Majik DSM

Asset is not CD Ripper or dBpoweramp. You have bought Asset?

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

There are two programs here:

dBpoweramp which rips cds
      Asset UPnP which serves the music to linn over upnp
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Brackenrigg CR
        • Apr 2022

[QUOTE=Dat Ei;210852]Asset is not CD Ripper or dBpoweramp. You have bought Asset?

Thank you. I forgot that I did install Asset. I will check it out tomorrow.
        Last edited by Brackenrigg CR; 04-11-2022, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>