title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Missing ID Tag "Style"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FacVil
    • Feb 2022

Re: Missing ID Tag "Style"

Sorry, I didn't how to join a file: is there a documentation about that?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

>]uMediaLibraryMainDBv7a.bin is 2022-03-27 (4 days ago)

That does not sound right, I think Asset is using a different location to save its database (local account vs service)

You did rescan (refresh all)?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• FacVil
        • Feb 2022

Every time I executed a test, I restarted asset and executed a refresh all. I use the local account (not the service) but a couple of days ago, I tried the service account and returned with the local account immediately after. Do you think if I uninstall asset and reinstall it could help?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Switch to the service account, I am certain that folder is the right one for the service account.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• FacVil
            • Feb 2022

Hello Spoon, I think this bug is not easy to fix. Before doing something, I checked the list of Windows services. The service AssetUPnP was stopped. As you proposed, I nevertheless activated the service mode with the UI of Asset. I checked again the list of Windows services and the AssetUPnP service was now up and running. I created a new custom tag "JV_test". With Edit ID-Tag of dBpoweramp, I selected a track file, added a keyword on my new tag and "refreshed all" my library. Finally, the result was the same: the new folder JV_tag is empty!
            So, what can I do next?

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Switch back to local account, In the advanced configuration page, where it says 'Configuration folder' click Open in Explorer

it should be in %appdata%\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• FacVil
                • Feb 2022

You were right: there was something wrong between the service account and the local account. The way I fixed the problem was to uninstall and reinstall the product. Afer that, everything was ok. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Working...

]]>