title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip as One Naming issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stan43
    • Mar 2022

Rip as One Naming issue

When ripping an Audio Book, I use "Rip as One" to combine the tracks into a single "track" for each disk. I then change the track title from "Rip as One" to "1of8", (or whatever). The "Naming" box is set to [album artist]\[album]\[title]. The resulting ripped file still gets the name "Rip as One". Am I doing something wrong?
    I tried to set Naming to [album artist]\[album]\[disc]of[disc_total], but I get the error message "Naming has to be formed using ...". Where do the values for [disc] and ]disc_total come from?
    Using version 17.7 - m4b encoder
    Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip as One Naming issue

Using Windows or OSX? I tried your settings and values and it worked for me (Windows).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Stan43
      • Mar 2022

Windows 10. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was changing the Title by double clicking the "Rip as One" in the Track list and over typing. When I used the Tags box the rename actually stuck. I'm all good. Thanks.

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Stan43
        Windows 10. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was changing the Title by double clicking the "Rip as One" in the Track list and over typing. When I used the Tags box the rename actually stuck. I'm all good. Thanks.
        I found that if you over type the track name in the track list you must "tab" off the field or it doesn't save the new value.

Comment

Working...

]]>