title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Using [Arrange Audio] to Organize and ID Tag Batches of Audio Files

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Using [Arrange Audio] to Organize and ID Tag Batches of Audio Files

Hello DBPoweramp Support Forum,

I'm trying to devise an [Arrange Audio] arrangement scheme through Batch Converter that would allow me to create a folder structure that would only add disc folders to said structure if I'm converting a multi-disc album (I assume this would be done with a programmable action such as [IFMULTI] but I don't know exactly how I'm supposed to write it). Here's what I have so far: [album artist] - [album]/Disc [disc]/[track] [title]

I've tried innumerable combinations of banging my head against the wall but am about to pass out. Can someone please advise me on how to proceed?

The other conversion I'm trying to accomplish is using the "ID Tag Processing" DSP Effect to add "(Disc *)" to the album tag. I also haven't gotten anywhere with this but have tried different combinations with rule based manipulation, mapping, and additions but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, are there any guides that could provide some direction as to how to do this stuff so I can try to mitigate pestering this forum in the future?

Regards,
    John

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 17.27.35.jpg
    Last edited by AudibleImagery; 03-10-2022 at 08:28 PM.