title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Syncing back to source (with foobar 2000 mobile?)

Syncing back to source (with foobar 2000 mobile?)

Hi there!

I'm just getting started for the first time with TuneFUSION and foobar 2000 mobile. I like to simply shuffle playback of a large library of music that I have on my computer. Every now and then I come across a song that I don't want to listen to again, so I remove it from my music library. This works great with TuneFUSION and foobar 2000 mobile if I remove the song from my PC library and then sync to foobar 2000 mobile with the "Delete Destination Tracks no Longer Present in Source" option enabled.

But what if I'm listening on my phone using foobar 2000 mobile and I choose I no longer want to listen to a song? I see that I can delete the song from my TuneFUSION library on my phone through foobar 2000 mobile, but it seems that this change doesn't sync back to the source PC through TuneFUSION.

Because I'm new to both TuneFUSION and foobar 2000 mobile, I might be thinking about this the wrong way, so I'd be happy to hear any thoughts on workflows that would allow me to do the sort of thing I am looking for. Maybe there's a way to sync playlists or other metadata? Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Allen

Administrator

Re: Syncing back to source (with foobar 2000 mobile?)

Sorry this is not an option.

Re: Syncing back to source (with foobar 2000 mobile?)

Thanks for the quick reply!