title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Information "Writing" is hidden by the Search Box

Information "Writing" is hidden by the Search Box

As much as I really appreciate that I can finally search in the "Sort Tags" (very, very, useful which saves me a lot of time) but I have the feeling that now the information "Writing tags" is not shown anymore once hundred of tags must be written. If I remember correctly the information was always shown at that place where now the search box lays.

Re: Information "Writing" is hidden by the Search Box

Quote Originally Posted by Mat_Illustrate View Post
    As much as I really appreciate that I can finally search in the "Sort Tags" (very, very, useful which saves me a lot of time) but I have the feeling that now the information "Writing tags" is not shown anymore once hundred of tags must be written. If I remember correctly the information was always shown at that place where now the search box lays.
    For some mysterious reasons I cannot upload images, so I describe the steps I do:

1. Open PerfectTUNES Control Center
    2. Select "ID Tags"
    3. Select "Sort Tags"
    4. You see the title bar with "Sort Tags | Artist Sort Tags | Display All | search "
    5. Select an artist where many files will be changed
    6. Enter a different values so that all affected files will be changed

In the past at the right side of the title bar (where now the search field stays) the info "Writing tags" was shown. Now, it will not be displayed anymore.

Administrator

Re: Information "Writing" is hidden by the Search Box

Noted