title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp CD Ripper

dBpoweramp CD Ripper

Hello. I am digitizing all of my old CDs to FLAC. I am moving over from EAC, which I felt very secure with, but it is too slow.

What is the difference between dBpoweramp CD Ripper and Music Converter? Can anyone recommend a very detailed set-up guide for CD Ripper? I found a few but all are old. My goal is to have the same comfort level with CD Ripper that I have with EAC.

Also, is it safe to assume that if my Accurip "score" is high, my rip is 100% perfect?

TIA

Administrator

Re: dBpoweramp CD Ripper

They are both part of the same package.

See:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/cd-ripper-setup-guide.htm

Thanks. I used that but it didn't seem to cover all the options. I didn't know which version it was based on. As I play around with CD Ripper more, I'll make a note of any specific questions.

Also, is it safe to assume that if my Accurip "score" is high, my rip is 100% perfect? If the answer it yes, I will be a lot more comfortable.

Last question for the night, can CD Ripper retrieve lyrics like EAC? If not, would a program like MediaMonkey take care of that? Sorry, but I am new at this.

Administrator

An accuraterip match of even 1 (as long as it was not you who submitted that disc in the past) is 100%.

We do not have Lyrics currently.