title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to edit 'Encode Settings' tag with converting.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AanDeGang
    • Feb 2022

How to edit 'Encode Settings' tag with converting.

Good day,

I need some help/explanation with Tags.
    When i convert Lossless to MP3, the box 'Encode Settings' is showing the following tag:

-b="320"-exctracli=“—lowpass -1” -q=“9”
    I was wondering if it's possible that only: -b="320" can be shown. So not
    Code:
    -exctracli=“—lowpass -1” -q=“9”
    behind it.
    I thought that it should be possible with 'ID Tag Processing' somehow.

Looking forward to a reply.

Cheers,

ADG

Click image for larger version

Name:	dBpoweramp Settings Question.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	297698
    Last edited by AanDeGang; 02-15-2022, 03:53 PM.
  • simbun
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2021

Re: How to edit 'Encode Settings' tag with converting.

If you're literally just after the text [-b="320"] in the 'Encoder Settings' tag then you can simply type that text into the ID Tag Processing DSP under the Additions tab.

If you're after some sort of parsing to retrieve the bitrate that's being used in the active encoding profile, then you're probably looking at a scripting function which I haven't played with at all.

What are you intending to use it for, as most tagging software will already surface that it's CBR and 320.
    Last edited by simbun; 02-15-2022, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• AanDeGang
      • Feb 2022

Re: How to edit 'Encode Settings' tag with converting.

Originally posted by simbun
      If you're literally just after the text [-b="320"] in the 'Encoder Settings' tag then you can simply type that text into the ID Tag Processing DSP under the Additions tab.

If you're after some sort of parsing to retrieve the bitrate that's being used in the active encoding profile, then you're probably looking at a scripting function which I haven't played with at all.

What are you intending to use it for, as most tagging software will already surface that it's CBR and 320.
      Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I've been looking for.

It's just for the eye sort of speaking, for my own collection. It doesn't have a purpose further at all.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...

]]>