title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Unsupported tag in ID Tags program?

Unsupported tag in ID Tags program?

Hi

I have opened a ripped set of files from a CD in the latest 3.5 Windows version of ID Tags. I want to add data to a new tag, "Orchestra". There is no option that I can see to add that field and have it display - the list of tags is fairly finite and incomplete.

How can I add the Orchestra tag? It is actually offered as a tag in the CD Ripper program, so clearly it is a recognized tag, but it is not offered in this program. Or am I overlooking/misunderstanding something (quite likely!).

Administrator

Re: Unsupported tag in ID Tags program?

Click the settings icon (top right) and where it says Custom Tags add Ochestra

then restart the program.

Thank you.

Follow up - I guess this is now a feature request rather than a "How Can I".....

It would be nice if, after right clicking an entry in the list of tracks, that the edit page, when opened, has the custom tags (in my case, Orchestra) available in the list of fields shown for editing. Maybe it does if there is data in the field, but I'm thinking of cases where there is no data to start with.

Administrator

Yes good idea