title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "One File Flac" - Previously Verified AccurateRip - Now to Split them out

"One File Flac" - Previously Verified AccurateRip - Now to Split them out

"One File Flac" - Previously Verified AccurateRip - Now to Split them out, is there a way to properly split them out, so that the individual tracks pass AccurateRip correctly. I always get a Cannot Check: Track Different Length Than CD Original, even though I have a correct CUE sheet, can anyone help?

Thanks.

Scott

Administrator

Re: "One File Flac" - Previously Verified AccurateRip - Now to Split them out

Your splitting program or the cue is not accurate enough to split exactly sample wise as the original CD was.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Your splitting program or the cue is not accurate enough to split exactly sample wise as the original CD was.
    Thank you, that makes sense, do you know any programs that can create a CUE file that is accurate enough?

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sjf99 View Post
    Thank you, that makes sense, do you know any programs that can create a CUE file that is accurate enough?
    What did you use to create the CUE image?
    I use CUETools for any CUE related processing.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sjf99 View Post
    I'd have thought if the CUE verifies then it's what you're using to split the CUE that is at fault, but I maybe wrong. Have you tried CUETools?

Quote Originally Posted by simbun View Post
    I'd have thought if the CUE verifies then it's what you're using to split the CUE that is at fault, but I maybe wrong. Have you tried CUETools?
    I have tried CUE Splitter but not CUETools, let me try that software and experiment a little bit, and I will share my results.

Thank you.

Scott

dBpoweramp Guru

The first post didn't show (maybe because URL's have to be manually approved?) so I sent another this morning, and now it looks like I'm being impatient :-)

Try verifying the CUE first then splitting it. If you google 'captain rookie cuetools archive' (I won't put the URL) it'll take you to a page where it has guides for both steps if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by simbun View Post
    The first post didn't show (maybe because URL's have to be manually approved?) so I sent another this morning, and now it looks like I'm being impatient :-)

Try verifying the CUE first then splitting it. If you google 'captain rookie cuetools archive' (I won't put the URL) it'll take you to a page where it has guides for both steps if you need them.
    Simbun, using CUETools worked, it worked, it worked!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I just had to read up on it a bit to setup properly (really quite easy) but I need to thank you so much for steering me to this tool that seems to do a real nice job of accurately to the "exact bit" for proper "split". THANK YOU VERY MUCH Simbun!!!

dBpoweramp Guru

Glad it helped you. It's a great suite of tools and one that's been faultless for me in processing thousands of discs over the years, as well as correcting faulty rips on numerous occasions.
    As well as using it in my ripping workflow, I use it to run checks across my entire collection from time to time to make sure nothing has become corrupted (if I'd performed a mass tag change or similar).