title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Right click integration

Question Right click integration

Somehow I've lost converter right-click integration. I've tried integrating it from the app as well, but it doesn't work. How to get it back?

farata

Administrator

Re: Right click integration

Uninstall dBpoweramp, full restart of Windows then reinstall, if you have Windows 11 then the right click menu items are shown on a sub menu now.

Hey Spoon.

Are there any thoughts to updating dBpoweramp so that the primary right-click menu in Windows 11 will feature dBpoweramp's convert? I see that other software like Dropbox has already updated for W11.

Administrator

Programs are limited to just one entry on the main menu, we have to rethink the menu system as we potentially have 4 which we add, and more than one and they go on 2nd menu like it is now anyhow

Good to know! Thanks for the update!

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Personally, I just used one of the ways that can be found online to revert the right click menu in Windows 11 back to its old glory. Though it would be nice if dBpoweramp came up with a solution, I think it's a blunder for Windows to have even made the UI change in the first place.