title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

About Custom artist picture

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SKSK
    • Sep 2020

About Custom artist picture

I am using it with QNAP. Thank you for the features I wanted. However, since it only supports A-Z, Japanese artists have to rename it to the alphabet, which is inconvenient. Is it possible to put an image in the artist's folder and apply it? Please consider.
  • Kushimodo
    • Dec 2021

Re: About Custom artist picture

I had the same issue with artist names containing non-standard characters, like e.g. Björk.
    My workaround is to copy the images (in png format) directly to the AssetUserUpstreamImages folder.
    The result looks like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211216-122736.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	294495

Comment

• SKSK
      • Sep 2020

Thank you for your reply. I'm using it with QNAP, where is the AssetUserUpstreamImages folder?

Comment

• Kushimodo
        • Dec 2021

The folder on my Synlology diskstation is:
        /volume1/@apphome/Asset/.dBpoweramp/uMediaLibrary-r7/AssetUserUpstreamImages/
        I guess it will be very similar on your QNAP.
        On my diskstation I can only access this folder when I'm logged in via telnet as root user.
        It helps if you're a bit familiar with linux. If not I can provide instructions how I do that (withour guarantee it works for you, I'm not so familiar with linux but after a while I found a workflow that works for me).

Comment

• SKSK
          • Sep 2020

thank you. QNAP does not allow you to see where the app's program is installed. Can you tell me who knows how to see it?

Comment

• timster67
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • May 2014

There's no way to access this on QNAPs but I found a fix. Create a .tar file of all your images named as you like, then you can use the restore feature in the upload images section. They won't show as thumbnails in the resulting list but as long as you restart Asset manually they will show correctly on your control point. It's also a much quicker way of uploading than one by one.
            [A bit late to answer but I've only just come back online. Others may also find it a useful tip for non-standard characters]

Comment

Working...

]]>