title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: About Custom artist picture

Question About Custom artist picture

I am using it with QNAP. Thank you for the features I wanted. However, since it only supports A-Z, Japanese artists have to rename it to the alphabet, which is inconvenient. Is it possible to put an image in the artist's folder and apply it? Please consider.

Re: About Custom artist picture

I had the same issue with artist names containing non-standard characters, like e.g. Björk.
    My workaround is to copy the images (in png format) directly to the AssetUserUpstreamImages folder.
    The result looks like this:
    Screenshot_20211216-122736.jpg

Thank you for your reply. I'm using it with QNAP, where is the AssetUserUpstreamImages folder?

The folder on my Synlology diskstation is:
    /volume1/@apphome/Asset/.dBpoweramp/uMediaLibrary-r7/AssetUserUpstreamImages/
    I guess it will be very similar on your QNAP.
    On my diskstation I can only access this folder when I'm logged in via telnet as root user.
    It helps if you're a bit familiar with linux. If not I can provide instructions how I do that (withour guarantee it works for you, I'm not so familiar with linux but after a while I found a workflow that works for me).

thank you. QNAP does not allow you to see where the app's program is installed. Can you tell me who knows how to see it?