title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need auto rip + Rip as One

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roc856
    • Nov 2021

Need auto rip + Rip as One

As full featured as CD Ripper and Batch Ripper are, they don't seem to be able to do what I want, which is really not that complicated.

I have a large collection of classical CDs that I want to play on my MP3 setup while I work, so I want to rip them as CD-per-track and then play the (large) MP3 files shuffled. And, it's most convenient if I can just load them into the CD drive while I do other things, even on a Zoom session, without having to interact with any app.

Batch Ripper has auto rip, which works fine. And CD Ripper can rip an entire CD to one file, which also works fine. But, it seems that there's no way to get both features to operate together.

Can this be true? Seems a strange oversight in an otherwise very well done set of applications.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Need auto rip + Rip as One

See:

Cue sheet creator, a few requirements of this codec: Only works when ripping audio CDs, All tracks of the CD have to be ripped at the same time. It requires Release 15 of dBpoweramp (currently in testing). There are 2 ways to use this Cue Sheet Generator: 1) Multiple tracks + cue sheet, simply include the DSP Effect: CUE
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>