title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: License

License

I'm right now in the test period and interested in buying a full license.
    One question prevents me actually:

99% I will use the software on my Win10 laptop.
    Very rarely, for example when an USB drive can't manage and I need to rip with a normal full drive, I would like to use the software on my desktop PC (Win10).

As a family pack is overkill for this and therefore way to expensive:
    Is it allowed and possible to install it on two machines as long as I do not use more than one at a time? Important here: I assume this is without problem in case I uninstall and install each time, but this would be a show stopper for me, as it makes too much afford for ripping one or two problem discs each couple of weeks or months....

So: purchase a single license, install it permanently two machines and use just one instance at a time is possible?

Administrator

Re: License

In this instance we would allow the single to be used as you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    In this instance we would allow the single to be used as you describe.
    Thanks, Spoon. Appreciated!
    There is no online activation or similar that could disturb here or make the license or its key invalid?

Spoon, please ignore the last question. Just seen the complete suite offer and bought it. Price is fair, now all as family version and all issues solved.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Seuche View Post
    Spoon, please ignore the last question. Just seen the complete suite offer and bought it. Price is fair, now all as family version and all issues solved.
    agree. prices are more than fair (and tremendous value for a digital music user).