title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Folder inaccessible

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey234
    • May 2017

Folder inaccessible

I have just updated CD Ripper to the latest version and the first CD I am trying to rip gives me the message that my drive is inaccessible. As I have been using it for years and it has always worked after previous upgrades I am a little confused.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Folder inaccessible

Check your naming string and the named drive and folder in the error message if you can really write to that path (i.e. create a text file in that destination folder).

Dat Ei

Comment

• Mikey234
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Dat Ei
      Check your naming string and the named drive and folder in the error message if you can really write to that path (i.e. create a text file in that destination folder).

Dat Ei
      Thank you for your response. I am not particularly computer literate so don't totally understand your reply however, I have used the CD ripper to rip to another destination I was offered which was successful so the CD ripper is working. I then copied the file to the destination I wanted it to be in and that was successful. I am at a loss to know why it won't go straight there.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

What is the location that is successful, and the location that is not?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>