title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Just Updating Tags (meta data) without conerversion using Batch Converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Decker
    • Mar 2019

Just Updating Tags (meta data) without conerversion using Batch Converter

I use flac as standard format for my music file library.
    I create mp3 files using Batch Conerverter and flac these files as source may be for the smart phone.

After updating tags in flac files I would like to update just the tags of the mps3 files w/o converting everything again.
    The best would be if only mp3 files are updated where are really differnences in the meta data of source and destination. Otherwise every mp3 file get a new change data which increase the amount of data in the smartphone.

There ist a >>conditional coversion<< in Batch Converter. But I do not find a way to just update the meta data in the tags.

May be this is an idea for later versions of DBPoweramp.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Just Updating Tags (meta data) without conerversion using Batch Converter

Have a look at TuneFUSION, it would do as you require, updating the phone library as you update the source:

dBpoweramp Image Converter - PNG, Portable Network Graphics, Bitmap, GIF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, Webp. Free Download (21 day full trial), start converting today

(you would have to use foobar as playback on the mobile).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>