title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sveta Beta Discussions

Administrator

Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

Anyone else with a BA1000 have working / non-working playlists?

Unregistered

Yes, mine also doesn't work, the other guy stated that the playlist files are .plp and you thought they were .m3u, i think that might be the problem, because my BA1000 also says My Playlist [.plp]

Administrator

Please someone send an example playlist written by the DMM for the BA1000 to:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Hello

A big wish!!!! :

Would you enhanced the interface to show in the same way that the player show, the file on disk ot the PC? In fact, if we can have two windows, one wish show what file we are browsin on PC, the other sowing what files are on the player with same interface on the 2 windows (the tabs) and make it possible to drag&drop from explorer interface to player interface.

Of course, you will delete the little explorer interface wish will become useful.

Now we can drag&drop from explorer to Sveta but If I want select the files to transfert by genre, or Artist...for example, we can't do in anyway depending of how our files are arranged on disk, of course.

Sveta is wonderful, but this little upgrade (in fact, the same code use to show files on player can be use to show files on disk) will render it, the Ultimate program to use our players.

Think it.

Administrator

Have you considered dBpowerAMP Audio Player, it sounds like its 'My Music Collection' will work as you require and My Music Collection works with Sveta.

Unregistered

Angry Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

got it on Bantam BA1000...how the crap do you convert music files from realplayer...can you? I go to the usual convert window, then the various folders, but there is nothing in them! It's being quite frustrating.

Wink Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Have you considered dBpowerAMP Audio Player, it sounds like its 'My Music Collection' will work as you require and My Music Collection works with Sveta.
    Hum, Well....Hum, hum....No, I have it but not try it yet....I use in this way Musicmatch jukebox (to tag my file because, I have big proble to tag wma file with anything else), since 2 day MediaMonkey to export my library in other file format, but I will see yours....Well consider I say nothing....

Unregistered

Last time when I said I created a playlist it didn't work and the files went into like the songs part as a double (ghost copy). Then when I deleted the ghost copy the songs didn't even work so I had to put them back on. Just a little side note about what happened.

How can I get you a DMM of a random playlist for the BA1000, because if I need to use the software that came with the BA1000 (and the one I downloaded) i can't do it because they don't work. If the DMM is part of Sveta then just tell me how to get it and i'll e-mail you one.

Thanks spoon

Administrator

@Unregistered

Not unless there are playlists on the BA1000 that are working (look in explorer and browse the device in System\\PLAYLIST\\).

Unregistered

there are no playlists that are working on my BA1000, that's why I want to put some on there, but Sveta doesn't work, so thus I cannot give you a DMM of a playlist, but if there is someone out there with a working BA1000 playlist please send him the DMM!!

Thanks

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

Hello,

I installed the SvetaPortableAudio-r5b6 beta version., had troubles with the original mpmanf50 software concerning the usb device with windows xp.
    Than I searched the internet and tried the sveta portable audio release 4.
    but had problems installing it, i found the beta version, tried this, en for sofar it works correctly. Without problems i could transfer music on the portable mpman (smartmedia).

thanks

kind regards

Miranda

Unregistered

Smile Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

Running with XP home edition using the HDD060 driver.

Seems ok, but had it freeze up a couple of times for no apparent reason.

This is HEAPS better than the crappy Philips software

Eric

Unregistered

Cool Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

Usin beta on XP pro SP1

Device mpio FL 100

works fine so far...hope it will stay that way...

Administrator

About playlists and the Bantam, Sveta will write PLP playlists, even if your source playlists were .m3u on the PC.

One thing that might be causing a problem, if the folder BAMTAM:\System\PLAYLIST

does not exist that could cause problems, try creating PLAYLIST folder if it does not exist.

Unregistered

Hi Spoon,

I've recently purchased a Rio Karma and have been looking round for software to manage it and perform transcoding. I've just downloaded the Sveta beta and it is looking good, appart from the following observations:

1) When set to transcode, its not possible to send a folder to the player (get an error message about not understanding "." files) [I'm transcoding to ogg]

2) Occasionally when stating up the tabs at the top of the display seem to be missing (can't easily reproduce though)

3) Would it be possible to put a minimise box on the "sending file X of Y" progress popup? (or ideally have an option to suppress this and the per file transcoding pop ups to avoid cluttering up the task bar)

4) When sending a play list to the player with transcoding turned on, would it be possible to transcode the entries in the playlist and send this too?

5) Is there any way to change the columns used for each display and remember this (e.g. change order and hide fields you are not interested in)

Appart from this it looks great!

Triode