title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sveta Beta Discussions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Sveta Beta Discussions

>can we select a lot of folders to transfer with CTRL Key

Sorry no.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ManicFreeze

Just downloaded Sveta...great software
      the day i got my philips hdd100, i loved it...but since then i've been hating dmm software...sveta is much better, it is i think about 10000 times faster than dmm and you find want you want...just great.
      there's only one thing i didn't find yet...as the user of the hdd100 will know, the device doesn't sort the playlists by name, but by date of saving it on the player...so the playlists appear in no certain order, but mixed up, as i didn't load them to my hdd100 alphabetically. can anybody help my with this problem?
      i have about 35 playlists on the hdd100 and searching the right one takes more time than i want wo spend...if sveta could do that, too, it would be the perfect weapon...

Comment

• Unregistered

Hi

I've try Sveta last beta release on 3 PCs, 2 desktops and one laptop. On one of the desktop and the laptop, if I try to download to my HDD060, after the first file is downloaded, Sveta crash with the message to send data to Microsoft...On my player, the file is downloaded to rhe audio folder in _system, I think that it must be displaced after that in the music folder...and it's at this time that crash occurs.

On the other PCs, I can donload 600 more files to player with no problem but with V4 release of sveta. If I instal R4 over R5 beta, the problem is the same. If I try to seek for lost tracks, it crash to. I will try with beta release later that day on PC where R4 works (my mother board crash saturday so I can't test last week end and yesterday I reconstruct my PC...) and say what hapens.

All my PC are under WinXP Pro SP2, one with AMD DURON, 2 others witn Intel processor, different RAM quantity, diferrent hard disk...I've tried drag&drop from explorer, or transfert with sveta inteface, nothing work sveta always crash...DMM works perfectly to transfer.

One more thing, my player is about 95% full but I did'nt try to empty it to test if it's the reason of the crash (I don't want to reload it wwith DMM in case of sveta did'nt work at all).

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Originally posted by ManicFreeze
          as the user of the hdd100 will know, the device doesn't sort the playlists by name, but by date of saving it on the player...so the playlists appear in no certain order, but mixed up, as i didn't load them to my hdd100 alphabetically. can anybody help my with this problem?
          i have about 35 playlists on the hdd100 and searching the right one takes more time than i want wo spend...if sveta could do that, too, it would be the perfect weapon...
          Can anything do that on the HDD100? if by date then perhaps an option to delete all playlists and recreate them and they will be in order?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Unregistered
            Hi

I've try Sveta last beta release on 3 PCs, 2 desktops and one laptop. On one of the desktop and the laptop, if I try to download to my HDD060, after the first file is downloaded, Sveta crash with the message to send data to Microsoft...On my player, the file is downloaded to rhe audio folder in _system, I think that it must be displaced after that in the music folder...and it's at this time that crash occurs.

On the other PCs, I can donload 600 more files to player with no problem but with V4 release of sveta. If I instal R4 over R5 beta, the problem is the same. If I try to seek for lost tracks, it crash to. I will try with beta release later that day on PC where R4 works (my mother board crash saturday so I can't test last week end and yesterday I reconstruct my PC...) and say what hapens.

All my PC are under WinXP Pro SP2, one with AMD DURON, 2 others witn Intel processor, different RAM quantity, diferrent hard disk...I've tried drag&drop from explorer, or transfert with sveta inteface, nothing work sveta always crash...DMM works perfectly to transfer.

One more thing, my player is about 95% full but I did'nt try to empty it to test if it's the reason of the crash (I don't want to reload it wwith DMM in case of sveta did'nt work at all).
            Sveta R4 will not work with the new driver (it was written for Sveta R5, which is in beta). About the crashing, to me it sounds like a problem with an audio codec, what format is your music in? wma?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello

"Sveta R4 will not work with the new driver (it was written for Sveta R5, which is in beta). About the crashing, to me it sounds like a problem with an audio codec, what format is your music in? wma?"

Well, as I said before, I try yesterday on my third PC and all works fine. I can transfert music to player without problem.

The only difference I see is on thet PC I instal R4 (and use it) before R5 Beta.

Now, OK, new driver didn't work with R4, but, I use them on R5 on all my PCs...And yes, I use WMA on my player (about 350 track more than MP3 on player...Hum...). Perhaps a codec problem, I have instaled Windows player 10 on PC wish works but not on 2 others. I'll try to install wma codec you made on my laptop to see what happens.

Bye.

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello

Well I've tested yesterday on my laptop without installed the CODEC WMA but by re-installing everything exept player and all work fine, I can transfer to my HDD060 without problem ....!!!???

So, who said there's a bug? Sveta is wonderful and I shut my mouth now....

See you later....

Comment

• jimnist1
                  • Oct 2004

i just downloaded the lastest Sveta Beta and am using the beta/SPA-SvetaRioEvo.exe driver to connect to my Rio Karma.

I am trying to back up the music i have on my Rio to a PC. when i try to tranfer any tracks, i end up with an error saying "Device Reported 'bla_bla_bla.wma' Cannot be Retrieved. (same thing happens with MP3)

is there any trick to this?

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello spoon,

I love sveta explorer, especially because the software that came with my mp3 player ( BA1000 ) didn't work on my computer, and neither did the online software. I downloaded the beta version and have used it and it works perfectly, however I cannot get the playlist feature to work. I have tried to create my own playlist or just put files in the My Playlist and it still doesn't work. I don't know if the files have to be converted to .plp or something but it doesn't work, unfortuantely. So basically the only thing that I would want to be fixed is the playlist feature.

Recap:

Product - Bantam BA1000
                    Problem - Playlist feature doesn't work

Thank you spoon!!

Comment

• Spoon
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2002

@jimist

Make sure you have the latest firmware for your Rio Karma, also protected WMA files are unlikely to be able to uploaded to the PC. Try uploading a mp3 file with sveta, then redownload it, does it work?

@Unregistered

I was under the impression that the BA1000 needed .m3u playlists (just as Philips HDD100). If you create a new playlist in Sveta Explorer, add tracks to it and quit sveta explorer then reload Sveta Explorer does it still show the playlists created before?
                      Spoon
                      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello

Just a few wishes :

First, refresh left list when deleting all the content in track list (for exemple deleting all tracks of an album, this albul still rest in the list on the left)
                        Second, can you let the way to delete an album or an artist by clickin on the left list and pushing Del?

A bug now : If transfering multiple tracks via drag and drop but doing this in selecting multiple folders, the percentage gauge doesnt update for all tracks, the plot show always transfering files 1/n, the gauge riches 99% then files continues to be transfered. If we choose to tansfert x tracks from one unique folder, all works fine, plot show 1/n then 2/n ....until n/n and percentage shown grow the right way.

Bye

Comment

• Spoon
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2002

Which player please?
                          Spoon
                          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• feanor91
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Spoon
                            Which player please?
                            Oups! I had forget that I was unregistered...But now, I am!

So, my player is the HDD060, but when I post my message, I figure out that all players have the same problem...So not?

Have a good day. :komisch9:

Comment

• Spoon
                              Administrator
                              • Apr 2002

I will note it as a bug.
                              Spoon
                              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Hello this is the unregistered that was talking about the BA1000 with the playlist problems. When I made a playlist and reloaded Sveta explorer the songs weren't there anymore and instead the were blank files (just names) in the Music section. So then when I tried to play the files that I had put into the playlist directory, they didn't work. Then all I had to do was to delete the blank files and now it works (I think). Also the playlist files are .plp not .m3u, or at least thats what the mp3 player says. It says My Playlist [.PLP] Just in case that will help you out.

Thank you so much spoon!

Comment

Working...

]]>