title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

HELP MetaData Failing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aor5000uk
    • Feb 2021

HELP MetaData Failing

Hi Gang

Can anyone explain what has happen with MetaData while ripping CDs?

Problem One:
    After Inserting a cd to rip (flac) It does its usual search for the album. (Now go back a month or two this worked fine) recently it doesn't find the album, even when i pick "retrieve from Discogs" that fails.
    Manual Meta Review only shows what tracks are written to the cd (Discogs GD3 Music Brainz freedb) are all greyed out ... no album found ??? BUT i'm on Discogs looking at it !!

Second Problem:
    URL (Now go back a month or two this worked fine) You could cut/copy the the Discogs URL and by the time you go back to Manual search BOMB its already there for you. Now its doesn't happen & pasting the URL in the album or artist line doesn't find the album.
    Look Up Album doesn't work either.

Hopefully Someone can help, It's Driving me NUTSSS
    Attached Files
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: HELP MetaData Failing

See the last messages here:

Hello i have never ran into an issue when using the manual search to pull in data from discogs. last night it would not work so i updated to current release and it is still saying no data found even though the release info is on discogs. not sure if its just these few cds not working or if a have an issue. its occurred on

For metadata to work, you need to check that Reference R17 is installed and registered, if you run dBpoweramp Control Centre it will show the registration status.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>