title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can dBpoweramp be used to edit metadata after you have already ripped the file

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwheelerk
    • Feb 2013

Can dBpoweramp be used to edit metadata after you have already ripped the file

Currently for my digital files library I use the following combination of tools to create and manage my library. First is dBpoweramp which I use to create and rip the files. Of course prior to ripping I have added as much metadata and updated artwork as necessary. I also use Apple Music (iTunes), Roon and the Sonos app. iTunes is in essence my library manager and is used for the organization of my files and updating/changing of metadata. Roon and Sonos are my playback tools.

I would like to see if I can leave the Apple Music/iTunes space and use something else for managing library organization and metadata updates. I don't think dBpoweramp but you might have suggestions. I am a Mac OS user.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Can dBpoweramp be used to edit metadata after you have already ripped the file

You can use dBpoweramp to manage/edit your metadata, try reading the Apple OS X Online Help.

Comment

Working...

]]>