title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Upload cover art?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bkgondor
    • Sep 2021

Upload cover art?

In using dBPoweramp (and also in PerfectTUNES) the cover art available through your internet search was sometimes not available, or of low-resolution quality. So I often scanned the CD cover directly and loaded the image, using "Load from file." Now I would like to share the 20 or 30 covers that are on my computer by uploading to the Internet. How can that be done easily? (I tried joining MusicBrainz to be a contributor, but I found the covers there, when your programs did not find them).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Upload cover art?

3rd party databases do not accept the covers as submissions.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• CaryB
      • Feb 2009

Comment

• CaryB
        • Feb 2009

Not sure what happened to this post, as I posted it once, but this website does accept submissions, you just have to be a member and they have very strict rules;

High Quality Album Artwork / CD Artwork

Some of the best album artwork to be found on the web.

Comment

• AdamMellor
          • Oct 2021

Originally posted by CaryB
          Not sure what happened to this post, as I posted it once, but this website does accept submissions, you just have to be a member and they have very strict rules;

High Quality Album Artwork / CD Artwork

Some of the best album artwork to be found on the web.
          Thank you I'll be using this. Connecting my scanner to add any missing covers as I go.

Comment

Working...

]]>