title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Duplicate Tracks in Perfect Tunes

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Duplicate Tracks in Perfect Tunes

I did a Forum search on this and even ran the dedupe option, but this didn't resolve issues. I've also restored Asset Configuration to default but still have duplicate tracks of every album.

What I wish to do, for example, is go to Genre, then artist, then individual albums, but when I do this I was getting duplicate tracks on every album, but now I'm getting triple.

I've taken screen shots, but when I try to attach them to this post, I only get this:Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).png

Thanks for any help that can be given.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Duplicate Tracks in Perfect Tunes

Great! The screen shots worked.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Well, I'm a little red-faced. The one thing I didn't try was a "Refresh All," and that fixed things.

However, perhaps someone can help with one other thing. After selecting a genre and then Artist, the screen shows an asterisk that says All Artists, and then alphabetical numbers A, B, C, etc. I want the asterisk to be gone and have all the artists immediately show up. What has to be changed on the Advanced Settings root tree to do this? I'd go back and fiddle around to figure this out, but that's what got me into trouble in the first place.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

To be clear, After selecting a genre such as Classical, it shows the Asterisk with All Artists and then ABC etc. Likewise, when I select a specific artist, it does the same. I want the Asterisk to be gone in both.

Administrator

In the advanced settings, select the artist item in the tree and uncheck the A-Z option.