Hi, There was a late change to the 7.3 Release of Asset, following Beta releases 1-4. It is the loading of upstream custom artwork. This previously was undertaken as Asset started up and if there are a number of images could delay the availability of Asset in the Controller. However in thr final 7.3 version this upload is undertaken on the fly. Startup performance is without delay, but every time you enter a folder the loading of the images delay the browsing of the folder’s content.
I have over 1,700 custom images loaded, in a library of 7,000 Albums & 90k tracks - not sure how many Album Artists, which is my default folder, say 2,500.
Can I have the startup load back as an option, over the dynamic loading, as this is affecting usability and navigating through my Album Artist folders.
I would of given this feedback during the Beta, but this change was made during the release, after Beta 4 had been out for some time.
Alternatively I will go back to Beta 4, but I don’t want to be left at this version over this.
Thanks,
Simon