title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Is there any documentation for PerfectTUNES?

Is there any documentation for PerfectTUNES?

The documentation for setting up dBPoweramp was good. Without it I would not have been able to set up.

I bought PerfectTUNES but I am lost as to how to use it without some, even a little, documentation.

Where can I find documentation?

Thanks,
    Ed

Administrator

Re: Is there any documentation for PerfectTUNES?

The help is here:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/Help/PerfectTUNES/

There is no setting up guide as this type of program is different to dBpoweramp.

Spoon, Thank you. This was helpful, just not fully helpful. I have opened the ID Tags of PerfectTUNES and it has scanned all the folders on my NAS drive containing FLAC files.

Under left most column is "Sort Tags", followed by 2nd column "Artist Sort Tags", followed by last and 3rd column "Display All".
    I see all my folders for artists in the 1st column.
    The second column is blank for all the choices for the second column such as Artist Album, or Album, or Composer, etc.
    The 3rd column regardless if I change it to "Show Only Inconsistent" is blank (apparently the ripper did its job well)

I have at least 5 genera of various names for "Rock" with slight differences which I would like to eliminate 4 and just put those 4 into the 1 remaining "Rock" genera. How do I do that? I don't see any help for doing such. I don't see any intuitive path forward as my skill level is obviously too low.

Ed

Administrator

Select 'Lists & Recommendations' in the next box select 'Genres'

then choose a genre you want changing, Such as 'Alternative Rock' and edit to 'Rock', click another line and the files will be updated.