title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper Errors

CD Ripper Errors

Having problems setting up CD Ripper and keep getting errors with my Lenovo Winodws 10 laptop. I have ripped several audio CDs in past with this software and the same external disc drive with a previous Windows 10 Microsoft Surface laptop. I downloaded my registered software to the new laptop, connected the disc drive and tried to rip my new George Harrison "All Things Must Pass" CDs, but keep getting errors.

Perhaps I have some setting wrong. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Screenshot 2021-09-10.jpg

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: CD Ripper Errors

What can we say without the error messages?

Dat Ei

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 1' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\01 George Harrison - I'd Have You Anytime.mp3'
    Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 2' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\02 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\02 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\02 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 3' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\03 George Harrison - Wah&*8208;Wah.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\03 George Harrison - Wah&*8208;Wah._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\03 George Harrison - Wah&*8208;Wah.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 4' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\04 George Harrison - Isn't It a Pity (version one).mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\04 George Harrison - Isn't It a Pity (version one)._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\04 George Harrison - Isn't It a Pity (version one).mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 5' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\05 George Harrison - What Is Life.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\05 George Harrison - What Is Life._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\05 George Harrison - What Is Life.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 6' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\06 George Harrison - If Not for You.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\06 George Harrison - If Not for You._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\06 George Harrison - If Not for You.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 7' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\07 George Harrison - Behind That Locked Door.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\07 George Harrison - Behind That Locked Door._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\07 George Harrison - Behind That Locked Door.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 8' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\08 George Harrison - Let It Down.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\08 George Harrison - Let It Down._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\08 George Harrison - Let It Down.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.

Error ripping to mp3 (Lame), 'Track 9' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\09 George Harrison - Run of the Mill.mp3'
    Error renaming 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\09 George Harrison - Run of the Mill._' to 'C:\Users\marke\Music\George Harrison\All Things Must Pass (50th anniversary), Disc 1\09 George Harrison - Run of the Mill.mp3', check destination has enough free space and another program has not locked the file.
    Last edited by MarkE55; 09-10-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Administrator

Try this, safe mode with networking, then see if can rip the cd:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-b3e5e56fe234