title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Method to ignore albums

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirAtilla
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2015

Method to ignore albums

For several reasons I have a few albums that fall into the category of "Not present in AccurateRip" or "Cannot Check" due to mismatch of different track lengths. All of the latter are from digital download purchases. For both the likelihood of them ever being able to checked is very low.

Is there a tag that could be added to these to have PerfectTUNES ignore them? This is basically so I don't have to scroll through them every time I am checking something new that is valid? For many reasons I don't want to pull these albums out of the folder structure they are in that is scanned so not a good option to remove the directory.

Thanks
    Carlin Smith
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: Method to ignore albums

Noted, will implement for the next update.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

good idea. I have this too with lots of purchased downloads.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Added just now:
        This is an incremental update addressing minor issues in Release 3. Current version: beta 7 Download: https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/PT-R31b7.dmg Changes since R3: Fixed Album Art tool showing multi-disc albums with nonsensical track numbers. Less blurry images in "listening to albums" dialog. Changes in beta

Comment

Working...

]]>