title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How to add "Label" and "Copyright" field at the top of the CD Ripper UI

Lightbulb How to add "Label" and "Copyright" field at the top of the CD Ripper UI

In This Day's I have update "Label" and "Copyright" at the bottom under the "Tags" section for every CD's, As my Screenshot
    Screenshot 2021-09-08 173800.jpg
    Is There any way to Add This Fields Fixed At the Top of the UI of CD Ripper in the position of the "Style" and "Comment" field. I want to Remove This "Style" and "Comment" fields and want to Add "Label" and "Copyright" fields.
    Screenshot 2021-09-08 174635.jpg
    Question no 2. Is There any way to add a custom "Label" and "Copyright" item List stored inside the Program as the Genre List. Today I Success to Edit the Genre List with the Custom Item by the Help of the Forum. Thanks

Administrator

Re: How to add "Label" and "Copyright" field at the top of the CD Ripper UI

Sorry both are not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Sorry both are not possible.
    If you put this in the next update that will be great. Thanks for the quick reply

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

You can add additional fields very quickly with PerfectTUNES or Mp3tag. I use the latter for almost all tagging purposes due to macros and other automation.

Personally, I see CD Ripper as 'just' the ripping tool. Of course, the initial metadata helps, but it is much easier to manage the metadata post-rip. To me, once I have bit-perfect rips, then CD Ripper has done it's job.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOOTP View Post
    Personally, I see CD Ripper as 'just' the ripping tool. Of course, the initial metadata helps, but it is much easier to manage the metadata post-rip. To me, once I have bit-perfect rips, then CD Ripper has done it's job.
    Nonetheless, one of the CD Ripper USPs is PerfectMeta™.