I converted many of my CD's into FLAC, MP3, and WAV flies simultaneously to my Synology NAS. This worked well using dBpoweramp. I should have taken more care by selecting consistent "Categories" for each CD. I didn't pay attention and let the default category from the internet fill in that parameter. Now I wish I had decided what categories I wanted and filled in that information for each CD. So how do I use Perfect Tunes (or something else?) to correct this?

For example: I should have used one category name for all Religious CD.s Since I didn't use one name, there are CDs under categories names Religious, Christian, Contemporary Christian, Gospel, etc. How can I rename all those various names to one name such as Religious? Can this be one in one step or would I need to search on one existing category such as "Christian" and re-categorize all "Christian" CDs to Religious? And then do another search for "Contemporary Christian" and then re-categorize those to Religious? Etc.

What steps do I need to take to change the category of a group of CDs all to a new category?

(Also, I want to open and use PerfectTUNES for the first time and NOT search to eliminate duplicate files. Is this easily doable?)

I would appreciate any help you can offer on this.

Thanks,
Ed