title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Converter STOPPED working today!

Batch Converter STOPPED working today!

There seems to be a new version that auto installed? I also restarted the computer, and downloaded the latest version (which seems to be this new one that is the issue)

Nothing is helping ... and there were no changes to my computer or software/drivers/etc. since yesterday.

I have used this for many years on Win 10 with no issues, and it's now acting like it works, but the files remain at their original sample rates.

I only and always convert WAV files from 98, 88.2 and 48k to 44.1, and they are seemingly processing (the status bar is moving) yet nothing is changing.

Administrator

Re: Batch Converter STOPPED working today!

None of our programs auto update, however your security software does, start there and try to disable it.

Re: Batch Converter STOPPED working today!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    None of our programs auto update, however your security software does, start there and try to disable it.
    No virus software, studio computer.

The software had changed to send the files elsewhere ... it does this from time to time. Very odd.