title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Expired registration key

Expired registration key

I purchased the registration for CD Writer a couple of weeks ago (20 April).

SWREG sent me an e-mail, but I've been too busy to so much as read it until now.

Now, of course, now that I do have time to deal with it, I learn that the registration key has expired.

I've tried working through SWREG, but they don't even allow means for contact (just a bunch of pre-programmed responses that really don’t apply to my situation). Some customer service!

Can you help?

Note: I tried contacting you via your e-mail link below, but the e-mail was listed as undeliverable. This is way more frustrating than it needs to be. :vmad:

Administrator

Re: Expired registration key

Drop me an email here:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Angry Re: Expired registration key

I'm even within the 7 day window from the sales agent's email notification acknowleging order, and the "U" code they sent won't work. Your email link is (deliberately/?) broken. :vmad:

The link provided above, http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm, contains a picture that shows an e-mail address. Type this e-mail address into your e-mail program and send an e-mail.

Administrator

>"U" code they sent won't work

As mentioned on the download retrieving page, it takes 1 week for dbpoweramps database to update, in that 1 week download from the link in the email reciept.