title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Help

Help

I have just replaced my router and NAS containing my music library. The NAS is a WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra. The predecessor NAS was an earlier version of the WD My Cloud, and worked fine with the ripper. The NAS and computer are communicating fine. I am using foobar2000 as my player, and on playback all is well. However, when I try to rip a CD to the NAS, I get error messages for each track that the program cannot open the music files or the path to the NAS. I have goofed around with this for hours, to no avail. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Help

Have you tried to map the music folder on the NAS to a letter drive on your PC. Then rip to that location.

Administrator

It is likely the share is read only, not read/write access.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It is likely the share is read only, not read/write access.
    How would I change that?

dBpoweramp Guru

You can change the permissions in the GUI of the NAS.

Dat Ei

Ok, I've solved the permission issue, but now I am getting a red x and a code of AR(102) under the rip status column. I am ripping in DSD. What does this mean?

Administrator

If all the tracks on that disc are like that, it means your disc does not match the one in accuraterip, so you can ignore the accuraterip result.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If all the tracks on that disc are like that, it means your disc does not match the one in accuraterip, so you can ignore the accuraterip result.

Is this a CD you are ripping? What happens if you rip to lossless(16/44.1) as FLAC, ALAC, WAV, etc. Same result?