title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I register my paid version of Asset, or possibly download a registered SPK?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WMCP
    • Aug 2021

How do I register my paid version of Asset, or possibly download a registered SPK?

I'll preface by saying I don't really know what I'm doing...

I purchased dBpoweramp R17 and added Asset UPnP during the checkout process.
    I downloaded Asset UPnP using the registration page link, but that download was an installation program, not SPK file.

So I downloaded the trial SPK file in order to get Asset working on my Synology NAS.

1. Can I download a different SPK file that already is knows as a "registered" version?
    2. Can I register the trial SPK so that it is recognized as a paid version?

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How do I register my paid version of Asset, or possibly download a registered SPK

On your registered download page should be download links for every platform of Asset, look further down the page. If it is not there send us an email please:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• WMCP
      • Aug 2021

Re: How do I register my paid version of Asset, or possibly download a registered SPK

Thanks Spoon!
      I downloaded the wrong item the first time. It's good now.

I'm pretty sure I'll be seeking help from you and others over the next few weeks as I try to fully utilize Asset. Is there a recommended setup or guide that you would suggest for me to learn from so that I'm not asking basic questions?

Thanks again!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

For most people, Asset does not need customizing.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>