title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Bug ? : View Current Art Fullsize does not show the whole image

Question Bug ? : View Current Art Fullsize does not show the whole image

Hello,

When the Album Art is obtained from the internet, sometimes I need to check the quality of the picture with : View Current Art Fullsize [also right click on art], but the picture is not displayed in full, not adapted to the new popup window, example for a 1400x1274 px 541 kb, is visible only a part that corresponds approximately to the middle third? see the Attached Images.
    I did not find the setting to automatically adapt the picture to the popup window.
    I specify :

- dMC-R17.3
    - [CD Ripper Options/Tags & Filenames/Meta Data & ID Tag/Album Art] : Maximum Pixel Size: 1400 x 1400 - Maximum File Size: 2000 KB

Thanks for help
    Last edited by mizuloeb; 07-28-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Administrator

Re: Bug ? : View Current Art Fullsize does not show the whole image

Can you screenshot the whole screen with the art showing please?

What resolution is your screen?

Question Re: Bug ? : View Current Art Fullsize does not show the whole image

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Can you screenshot the whole screen with the art showing please?

What resolution is your screen?
    resolution 1280x768
    the sreenshot 2021-07-28-dBpoweramp-CD_Ripper-Album_Art_fullsize-30pc.jpg is the whole window which opens automatically in full screen height without the possibility to resize it.
    I confirm that this is due to an error in scaling the image in the [View Current Art Fullsize] window :
    No problem with a 707x707 px picture because 707 is smaller in height than my resolution 1280x768
    Problem with a 1130x1130 picture because 1130 is bigger in height than my resolution 1280x768 and there is no horizontal and vertical scroll bars.

Two possible solutions:

- either the window automatically adapts the picture that is too height (or large) while maintaining the ratio ;
    - either, even better, add horizontal and vertical scroll bars to the [View Current Art Fullsize] window that are missing, at least on my win7 as you can see on 2021-07-28-dBpoweramp-CD_Ripper-Album_Art_fullsize-30pc.jpg

But if you prefer, a grabbing and moving picture solution is also well, as long as it is possible to see all the corners.

Is it more understandable for you now?

Administrator

Re: Bug ? : View Current Art Fullsize does not show the whole image

I understand how it is happening, will add to the bug fix list.