title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AAC conversion no longer works for me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itzlbritzl
    • Sep 2013

AAC conversion no longer works for me

I was trying to convert all my WAV and FLAC files to AAC my VBR at the best quality possible. This has never been a problem so far.

But strange things happen: The conversion which normally run for about 6-7 hours (about 13.500 track). Now it is done after about an hour, but I cannot add, the file to iTunes on windows, I cannot add the files to "music" on my Mac and not even VLC player can play the files which normally just plays everything you throw at it!

Converting to m4b takes the normal amount of time, the resulting files can be played with VLC, but "Music" on Mac still wont accept and add the files.

Please look at the screenshot for my settings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-07-24 10_22_28-Window.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	297644
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: AAC conversion no longer works for me

perhaps this is related to your issue:

For some reason converting to AAC is just not working. I get the following error : dbpoweramp error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [dEncoder::EncodeBlock] The audio file is 16bit/44.1khz/flac. Nothing unusual. Antivirus is disabled and exceptions added just to be safe. iTunes is installed. I really have no idea anymore.

Comment

• itzlbritzl
      • Sep 2013

I don't think so... I did not confuse 32 and 64 Bit versions.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Any error messages you can share?

Dat Ei

Comment

Working...

]]>