title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Unable to get drives to be recognized and selectable

Unable to get drives to be recognized and selectable

Hey there.
    My community radio station (manaoradio.com) was in the middle of batch ripping our CD collection when COVID locked things down last year. We're just now coming back online with the effort.
    When I turn the Nimbie NB21 on and open Batch Ripper, I can't seem to get the previously recognized drives to be selectable (see attached file).
    I can't seem to find a way to determine which version of the software we have. I think it's associated with dBpoweramp Control Center but I'm not certain. I wasn't the original purchaser of the software and don't have the order number for registration retrieval to update the software (if it's the right product).
    I believe the alias of the person who did this is <edited> but I'm not certain. I inherited the project back in 2019 and haven't needed to get in touch until now.
    Can you suggest a way to proceed? I'm happy to work with you however needed to get the drives recognized. It may involve Nimbie connectivity but I'm not sure.
    Thanks much in advance!

Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spoon; 07-15-2021 at 06:59 PM.

Administrator

Re: Unable to get drives to be recognized and selectable

Look in Windows File Explorer, the Nimbie should have a drive letter.