title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

lost all config settings after reconfig now no folder.jpg when cd is ripped

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • librarian
    • Feb 2014

lost all config settings after reconfig now no folder.jpg when cd is ripped

(prequel)for whatever reason when I opened dbpoweramp / cd ripper and found all settings gone. I did a file check, no issues. I did not have a backup of my configuration (is that available?). So i had to relearn (not a developer) and testing so far confirms this.

(The only thing not working) I no longer have a copy of the of the album art cover saved in the directory where the files are written to. my work around is to use a 3rd party program to make a copy from the meta to the folder.
    Question: Are the naming configurations my problem? As i said I don't have a backup of the naming configurations so..

for my multi volume discs
    [genre]/[album artist][IFCOMP]Various Artists[]/[album][IFMULTI] ( Vol. [SETLEN]2,48,,[disc][][][IFMULTI] of [SETLEN]2,48,,[disc_total][] )[]/[SETLEN]2,48,,[track][] - [artist] - [title]

for multi disc
    [genre]/[album artist][IFCOMP]Various Artists[]/[album][IFMULTI] ( Disc [SETLEN]2,48,,[disc][][][IFMULTI] of [SETLEN]2,48,,[disc_total][] )[]/[SETLEN]2,48,,[track][] - [artist] - [title]

single disc
    [genre]/[album artist][IFCOMP]Various Artists[]/[album]/[SETLEN]2,48,,[track][] - [artist] - [title]

if I us the default config i get my folder.jpg, with these i don't som I'm assuming the problem is with my formatting.
    setup: Apple MacOS 10.15.7 I deleted the previous version and installed 17.5 beta 12
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: lost all config settings after reconfig now no folder.jpg when cd is ripped

CD Ripper >> green options button >> CD Ripper options >> metadata & ID Tag

at the top should be output album art to:

'Write to [output folder]/'

folder.jpg

(nothing else is needed)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• librarian
      • Feb 2014

Thank You Spoon! Apologies for not catching that. I spent time at the end of long days at work trying recreate what I had done years ago, it probably never registered when I saw it.

separate question for anyone: what language the dbpoweramp naming uses? I noticed a couple of commands in the forum that are not in the naming page document.

Again thank you Spoon.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It is specific to dBpoweramp.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>