title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NOTE: Any posts to this forum on or after 16th April will disappear in few days when we transition to a new forum

Thread: AccurateRip Won't Configure

AccurateRip Won't Configure

I am setting up a new computer with an external CD drive, and I can't get AccurateRip to configure. In Options, it says "AccurateRip is unconfigured (waiting for key disc to find offset)".

I have recently installed dbPoweramp on two other computers at home with this drive, and it configured with no problems. I am using the same disc as a "key disc" as worked before. But now neither this disc nor any other I've tried will trigger the configuration.

How can I get it configured?

One fact that might be a clue: The first time a tried a disc, I got an error message like the following. Most discs don't produce this sort of error. They rip, they just don't AccurateRip.

After the initial error, displayed below, the disc ripped okay. Maybe this means nothing, but maybe it messed up the configuration somehow?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\01 Chris Botti - Deborah's Theme (From Once Upon A Time In America).flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 0 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 12895) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\02 Chris Botti - Italia (feat. Andrea Bocelli).flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 12895 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 38007) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\03 Chris Botti - Venice.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 38007 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 58332) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\05 Chris Botti - Gabriel's Oboe (From The Mission).flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 80350 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 99575) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\04 Chris Botti - The Very Thought Of You (feat. Paula Cole).flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 58332 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 80350) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\07 Chris Botti - Caruso.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 113857 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 131815) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\06 Chris Botti - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (feat. Dean Martin).flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 99575 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 113857) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\08 Chris Botti - The Way You Look Tonight.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 131815 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 151065) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\09 Chris Botti - It Never Entered My Mind.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 151065 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 173042) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\10 Chris Botti - Ave Maria.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 173042 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 199065) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 11' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\11 Chris Botti - Estate.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 199065 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 217552) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 12' to '\\aspasia\MiP Audio Archive\Keith Jarrett\Test\12 Chris Botti - Nessun Dorma.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 217552 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 234832) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: AccurateRip Won't Configure

I think the AccurateRip server might be down. I can't get the ripper (or any other app) to connect to AccurateRip either.

Administrator

Yes the server was down whilst we update the database it should be working fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Yes the server was down whilst we update the database it should be working fine now.
    It worked fine this morning. So, problem solved.