title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Deleting Albums/Tracks from s NAS Drive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R J Thorpe
    • Apr 2019

Deleting Albums/Tracks from s NAS Drive

It would be extraordinarily useful to be able to have the ability to delete Albums or Tracks from a NAS Drive, and not just duplicates.
    Or is this already possible?
    I have two Compilation albums from Philips which haven't created properly through no fault of your own and I would like to put them in the dustbin.
    Thanks in advance.
    Richard Thorpe
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Deleting Albums/Tracks from s NAS Drive

I'm not sure I understand the problem. If you have files/folders on your NAS drive that you no longer want, simply use any file manager on your computer to delete those files. This doesn't require dbpa. Is your NAS drive mapped to a letter on a computer on your network? Or how do you add and delete files normally from your NAS?

Comment

• R J Thorpe
      • Apr 2019

Thanks for replying.
      I've tried the Synology file manager and find it difficult to identify the required tracks that I want to delete. It would be a lot easier if the layout of the albums were to be in the same format as dBpoweramp.
      Everything I have added and deleted has been via the dBpoweramp programme.
      Is there a programme you can suggest that will do the trick? I am using an Apple Mac.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

sorry, i'm not an apple user. But the folders/files written to your NAS by dbpa should be exactly the same organization scheme once on the NAS. I suspect you'll get better help for this at a Synology user forum, as this is really a NAS question not a dbpa question. good luck.

Comment

Working...

]]>