title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Cannot choose destination location

Cannot choose destination location

Bought TuneFUSION today and installed it (three times) on a recent Windows 10 machine. No matter what I try I cannot get it working; every time I add a New Sync from a local or network folder, it adds a Music folder. But the main thing is that the Edit | Change Destination Location option does not work. It is greyed out. No idea how to solve this

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Cannot choose destination location

Quote Originally Posted by varkenshand View Post
    Bought TuneFUSION today and installed it (three times) on a recent Windows 10 machine.
    Please can you confirm the name of the file you downloaded and installed (three times)?

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    Please can you confirm the name of the file you downloaded and installed (three times)?
    TuneFUSION-Registered.exe (27.595 kB)
    (which is what I got on the purchase page)
    I tried uninstall, CCleaner, and manually removed all folders in the Appdata section.
    Last edited by varkenshand; 07-11-2021 at 05:38 AM.

Administrator

Can you take a screen shot of the options page please? upload to https://imgbb.com/ and post a link here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Can you take a screen shot of the options page please? upload to https://imgbb.com/ and post a link here.
    https://ibb.co/7nyPKGz

Administrator

They are two different things, the location of the source files is set by 'audio source' this should be your existing music collection.

Then you set a location where you want the files to be written to, this is chosen when creating the sync, by the looks of it you have set the network share as the destination.

You cannot sync to the same location you read from.

Click the button '[add folder]' to add the source location of your files.

Administrator

See my post above

Aha! I got it just the other way around. Thought a new sync was defined by the source files... Thanks for clarifying this. All working now

Things would be clearer if the word Target or Destination popped up in relevant places.
    Like '[Add New Sync Target]' Or 'Destination Name' (instead of Displayed Name), and 'Using Target Location ...'
    Just my five cents