title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Configure AccurateRip on new external CD Drive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brucesee
    • Jul 2009

Configure AccurateRip on new external CD Drive

I use an external (USB connected) CD drive. I had Accuraterip configured on CDRipper. The drive went bad and I replaced it with the same model. As a result, CDRipper isn't recognizing that a new drive has been connected and I've been unable to initiate the Accuraterip configuration process for the new drive. How can I get CDRipper to "realize" that there's a new/different drive and initiate the Accuraterip configuration process - do I have to uninstall and then reinstall CDRipper or is there, hopefully, a simpler way?
    Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Configure AccurateRip on new external CD Drive

If it is the same model exactly, the configuration from the last drive will be used. If you are ripping and getting accuraterip reports then the drive is configured.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• brucesee
      • Jul 2009

Re: Configure AccurateRip on new external CD Drive

Originally posted by Spoon
      If it is the same model exactly, the configuration from the last drive will be used. If you are ripping and getting accuraterip reports then the drive is configured.
      Thanks for the quick reply. I am getting accuraterip results so good to go.

Comment

Working...

]]>