title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: A to Z grouping being ignored by Foobar2000 iOS app

A to Z grouping being ignored by Foobar2000 iOS app

Hi there

I'm running Asset 7.0 on Windows 10 and using the iOS Foobar2000 app as a control point. In Asset's configuration, the 'Title' container has the 'A to Z' option checked, but Foobar2000 just goes straight to the list of tracks. If I toggle the 'A to Z' option off and on (which restarts the Asset instance), then Foobar2000 correctly displays the A to Z selection first, but the next time I run Asset (after rebooting my PC), Foobar2000 is back to ignoring the 'A to Z' option, even though it's still checked in Asset.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

Super Moderator

Re: A to Z grouping being ignored by Foobar2000 iOS app

Thanks for the bug report.

Please make a zip of your Asset configuration folder ( Win+R, %appdata%\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary ) and send to me ( peter@dbpoweramp.com ) for analysis.

If the whole folder is too large to send, excluding ArtStorev7.bin which is usually the largrest part is fine.
    Last edited by PeterP; 06-08-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Hi

This same problem exists in the Synology DSM6 7.2 version of Asset. Is it possible to fix it here too?

Thanks!

Super Moderator

Just install the latest beta version, over your current installation:
    https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...inux-R7-3-beta
    If you have a registered version, the beta will continue to function as registered.