title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Not finding any FLAC files and filter by folder

Not finding any FLAC files and filter by folder

I've gotten around to firing this up again and for some reason after indexing my library it does not appear to show any Flac files whatsoever. When I go to the filter to have a look, every file type appears apart from flac....what stupid thing am I doing. Tried synching an artist and it only drags across mp3 files. I have set it to re-encode FLAC to high comp. but it isn't finding anything.

Secondly is there a clever way to synchronise a whole sub folder without having to manually select the metadata options you give in the software? For instance in my big Music folder. I want to be selective for artists, but then I want an entire folder included for ease where the metadata inside is a complex mess (soundtracks for instance). The current way I can only think is to give that entire folder a genre and include that, but is there another clever trick?

Administrator

Re: Not finding any FLAC files and filter by folder

Uninstall TuneFUSION, then restart windows (full shut down, restart), reinstall TuneFUSION.

Yep, that fixed it. Thanks.

What about my part two...any suggestions?

Administrator

Have 2 synchronizations, one based on the main folder which just has certain artists selected manually. The 2nd sync indexing just the sub folder.