title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Doesnt read cd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Doesnt read cd

867C3DA4-EACD-497C-B955-0B4174DB50A1.jpg
    Why doesnt CD ripper read the CD?

Re: Doesnt read cd

It's reading the CD but the error message is saying it can't access the location where you want to store the mp3 files i.e. Z:\Music. Where are you storing them, if it's an external drive is it switched on?

Quote Originally Posted by paulch View Post
    It's reading the CD but the error message is saying it can't access the location where you want to store the mp3 files i.e. Z:\Music. Where are you storing them, if it's an external drive is it switched on?
    The Music is stored on a wd mycloud. It worked with Windows mediaplayer so it’s a problem with dB poweramp.

If you've confirmed that Windows can currently write to that location then I wondered if dbpoweramp didn't like the umlauts in the folder and file names, so I just tried that and it worked ok for me.

I will leave it for the more technical folk to comment.

Administrator

Check that drive Z: exists and can be browsed, open Windows File Explorer, browse to drive Z, if it asks for a username and password this is what was stopping access (CD Ripper does not know your password), check the box to remember the username and password.