title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Files ripped with dBPoweramp to pc disappear from android phone after transfer

Files ripped with dBPoweramp to pc disappear from android phone after transfer

I downloaded the trial version of dBPoweramp to try it out. Used it to rip music files to my pc then sync to my android phone. It worked perfectly ... until it didn't. When the trial period ended I bought the regular version. Now when I rip files to my pc that part works but when I try to transfer the files to my phone it looks like it's working but there's nothing there on the phone. Also, the files I transferred to my phone earlier are also now gone. Any thoughts about what's happening and how I can get this process working again?

Administrator

Re: Files ripped with dBPoweramp to pc disappear from android phone after transfer

If the files exist on your PC and can be played on the PC, there is no more CD ripper can do, the issue is with your sync, or player on the phone.

How do you sync, what is your player?

Re: Files ripped with dBPoweramp to pc disappear from android phone after transfer

Thanks for responding. I sync using Windows Media Player on my laptop. From there I sync with my Samsung phone and listen via the Samsung Music app.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx.

Administrator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...000.foobar2000

Would be my suggestion, there are multiple ways of syncing the files to this player, including our own:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/tunefusion.htm

Which makes it very easy.